DFS The Trench Collaboration with HAGS & The Shave Supply. Going live on 7/5/2024. Read more here!!

Administrator
Philadelphia, PA
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2024, 08:02 PM by andrewjs18. Edited 6 times in total.)
Hi All,

I've teamed up with Gareth from TheShaveSupply & Dimitrios from HAGS to release a new set of products in early July that'll be sold exclusively at The Shave Supply store.

This release will include a shaving soap in the Hathor base, an aftershave splash (non-alcohol), balm and a rollerball EDP.

The items can be purchased under The Trench collection page: https://theshavesupply.com/collections/the-trench

We've decided to call this product 'The Trench'.  Here's the label:

[Image: y4ZE4BZ.jpeg]

The Trench

In the heart of a remote coastal village, legends speak of a hidden trench, a place where the deep has collected lost ocean voyagers and their belongings for hundreds of years. This trench is said to hold the secrets of these ancient mariners and the whispers of the ocean itself. The Trench fragrance captures this legend, distilling the spirit of discovery and the allure of the unknown into every last drop. With each use, you are transported to this mythical place. Feel the mist of the sea on your skin, hear the distant call of seabirds, and breathe in the scent of nature in its purest form. The Trench is for those who seek the thrill of exploration and the comfort of nature’s enduring embrace.

The initial blast is a bracing blend of sea salt and grapefruit, a vibrant citrusy wave that cuts through the morning fog. A subtle earthiness from the sage then emerges, grounding the citrus with a hint of herbal warmth. As the fragrance settles, the Ambrette (known as Musk Mallow) unveils its delicate, powdery musk, adding a layer of sophistication and depth. Finally, the seaweed, a nuanced, almost marine note, lingers on the skin, reminding you of the restorative power of the ocean.

We have been inspired to create this scent as an homage to Jo Malone- Wood Sage and Sea Salt

dtownvino, ALI, Max Sprecher and 12 others like this post
Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
Cool art!

ALI, SinCityAg, 1700Z shadow and 2 others like this post
Nice! Sounds like a pass around to me! Smile  Awesome artwork btw.

TheShaveSupply likes this post
Nice label, looking forward to the scent description.

TheShaveSupply likes this post

Administrator
Philadelphia, PA
Hi all, updated the OP with the scent description and notes. Also, confirmed with TheShaveSupply that this will go live on July 5th at 12pm EDT (9am pacific).

rocket, Rebus Knebus, TheShaveSupply and 4 others like this post

It's sharp and it cuts. I like it...
Northeast, USA
Duly noted. Marked on my cell calendar....

dtownvino, SinCityAg, rocket and 2 others like this post

Administrator
Philadelphia, PA
some teaser photos from TheShaveSupply

[Image: UJBYHr7.jpeg]

GlazedBoker, 1700Z shadow, muelex and 6 others like this post
On my calendar with reminder!

TheShaveSupply Gareth also shared a sneak peek of a small number of coordinating brushes from Trotter, in various knot formats. They will be available at the release as well.

SinCityAg, TheShaveSupply, MountainBear and 1 others like this post
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2024, 03:18 AM by MountainBear. Edited 2 times in total.)
Is it an Ukraine benefit product?  Name and/or colors; jelly fish for sunflowers? Trotter is big on benefit/donations discounts.

Administrator
Philadelphia, PA
(07-03-2024, 03:14 AM)MountainBear Wrote: Is it an Ukraine benefit product?  Name and/or colors; jelly fish for sunflowers? Trotter is big on benefit/donations discounts.
It is not, no.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk