I like Pizza
[Image: qHUeRJ8.jpg]

MilkCrate, TommyCarioca, ALI and 4 others like this post

I like Pizza
[Image: Kca9W3D.jpg]
Citrusy Bergamot, Jasmine, Hibiscus Spicy Ginger, hint of Musk and a splash of Rum, VERY fragrant, think bold and masculine NOT sweet floral. You’re not a Pirate with this one....AND ITS BLUE!

Southsider, Polovez, Rebus Knebus and 4 others like this post

Merchant
Arkansas
Our Fall release is live! In addition to standards Pumpkin Spice, Autumn Glory, and Hot Apple Cider, we've also brought back Deton-8 and D-503, based on V&R Spice Bomb and Mont Blanc Legend, respectively.  British Leather, Nag Champa, Black Ice, and Stirling Noir also return.

Find them here: https://www.stirlingsoap.com/search?q=fall&page=1

Freddy, ALI, muzichead and 6 others like this post

Just Here for the Shaves
Williamsburg, KY
Time for a Big Boy tub and bottle of Deton-8. Thanks Rod !!!!!!

ALI and ezlovan like this post
This post by Dave in KY mentions views and opinions expressed and makes it known that they are "those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of DFS or any other member, agency, organization, employer or company."  Big Grin

I like Pizza
[Image: fq0qwrb.jpg]
[Image: KUcHQoo.jpg]

Thank YOU DAVE in KY for this one, Blood On Steel is brilliant, that scent is VERY different and STRONG as I like it!

Dave in KY, muzichead, Rebus Knebus and 3 others like this post

Just Here for the Shaves
Williamsburg, KY
(06-13-2022, 10:25 PM)ExtraProtein Wrote: [Image: fq0qwrb.jpg]
[Image: KUcHQoo.jpg]

Thank YOU DAVE in KY for this one, Blood On Steel is brilliant, that scent is VERY different and STRONG as I like it!

That was a special run for the 30DC but to get same scent at Stirling is also available still but now named Tsuka

mrdoug likes this post
This post by Dave in KY mentions views and opinions expressed and makes it known that they are "those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of DFS or any other member, agency, organization, employer or company."  Big Grin