Merchant
Arizona, USA
[font=system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui,]http://shor.by/TIg7 [Please Share][/font]
Turn Your Next Shave Into A Shave-Cation!

[Image: REmY2Oy.jpg]

If you are like me, and the rest of the world, you are currently stuck inside. For some of you the view outside your window is snow, for others rain. For me, it's sand. Not Beach sand but desert sand, no salt water for miles and miles and even if there were, I am doing my best to social distance...sigh. However I have a secret, a tip to take your forced stay-cation to the shores of EPIC, The Beach!
[font=system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui,]The scent profile of the beach is massive![/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui,]It's not just one thing like salt or tanning lotion but a blend of ozone, sand, organic matter, an ice cream truck, Bo Derek, a cocktail, even the sounds of Sade's "Smooth Operator" blasting out of the stereo system of the cabana. This IS much more than Synergy, this IS Synesthesia...and it's all in there!
[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui,]It stinks we are stuck but we don't have to take it lying down...unless it's on that big beach blanket in our mind! Surfs Up Beaches!
[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui,]Keep Calm & Shave On!
[/font]

Batmanacci and Marko like this post
“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.” ~ Carl Sagan