Cutting Edge Soap
Maricopa, AZ
(10-01-2020, 09:04 PM)Einar Wrote: Did the soap base update?  Ingredients on the website don’t match the tub I own.  Interested to hear what may have changed on an already elite soap base.

The soap base did not change quite yet.  I am working on a new formula at the moment and results have been very positive.

Einar likes this post

Cutting Edge Soap
Maricopa, AZ
(10-02-2020, 04:47 PM)ischiapp Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 07:40 PM)ischiapp Wrote: I can't read fragrance ... as water.
[Image: 7nEvX6m.jpg]
And the three main functionals are after Vit.E.
As to say, in homeopatic dosage!!!

Hope substance is better than form. Wink
dfoulk
Can you write the real list of ingredients? (INCI)

Ingredients in V1:  
Aloe Vera Juice
Stearic Acid
Potassium Hydroxide
Sodium Hydroxide
Castor Oil
Duck Tallow
Kokum Butter
Mango Butter
Cocoa Butter
Glycerin
Cupuacu Butter
Shea Butter
Lanolin
Sodium Lactate
Silk Peptides
Sucrose Cocoate
Allantoin
Xanthan Gum
Meadowfoam Oil
Broccoli Seed Oil
Vitamin E
Boerhavia Diffusa (Punarnava)
Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica)
Sunflower Lecithin 
Pomegranate Seed Oil
Sodium Gluconate

Not mentioned in the ingredients is Fragrance - I'm not sure which tub this is but if it is Calm than it has Peppermint, Lavender and Rosemary Essential Oils in it as well.  

You should be able to find information about the ingredients by the names listed on the label.  If you need more information about a specific ingredient please feel free to send me a PM as I'd be more than happy to help you find whatever information you are looking for.

ALI, AQU, DanLaw and 1 others like this post
David, just have to say how happy I am that you are making soap! I will definitely try some in Dan's passaround!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

dfoulk and DanLaw like this post
Looking forward to the new formula when it comes out! I need to pick up a couple unscented soaps soon - I'm almost done with my couple tubs of Cutting Edge. Unfortunately I have found myself shaving a lot less than expected last year with the pandemic.
Will you continue to make soaps?

Cutty Sharp and DanLaw like this post