Seriously. SMH

(06-04-2018, 05:56 PM)BoarderPhreak Wrote: Ugh, that sucks. IMO, nearly everything on that site is suspect.
Thankfully this isn't as bad as it could be. Companies like these require you to make huge orders (this particular cosmetics company requires a MOQ of 2000 and at that point they'd be asking you to pay closer to upper end of that price per puck) and they likely didn't even didn't make one as a test. These are just custom-made boxes for generic shaving soap. It's how Alibaba works.

I do understand how you feel though, having dealt with counterfeits myself.
That's true. However, customers are now asking us if we are buying from the Chinese vendor and repackaging it, after seeing such posts.

(06-06-2018, 07:26 PM)Kupuntu Wrote: Thankfully this isn't as bad as it could be. Companies like these require you to make huge orders (this particular cosmetics company requires a MOQ of 2000 and at that point they'd be asking you to pay closer to upper end of that price per puck) and they likely didn't even didn't make one as a test. These are just custom-made boxes for generic shaving soap. It's how Alibaba works.

I do understand how you feel though, having dealt with counterfeits myself.

Matsilainen and Freddy like this post